Warm Up with Winter Reds!
Around the world, many wine-drinkers move over to Reds as their wine of choice - and there's a good reason for that! Served room temperature and given plenty of warming spice, full-on fruit and savoury undertones, they make the perfect tipple to get cosy with on a winter's evening. We've put together a spectacular case from 5 Red Star wineries Grant Burge and Wolf Blass plus fan-faves from Malindi, Red Cliffs and more! Don't miss it.
The Bottom Line
- A gorgeous collection of winter Reds!
- 5 Red Star wineries Grant Burge and Wolf Blass plus fan-faves Malindi and Red Cliffs!
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and GSM!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Blass Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16.99 per bottle
- Red Cliffs Shiraz Cabernet 2017 - Top Rated by WM Customers - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Pepperton Estate Two Thumbs Shiraz 2018 - 2 bottles, RRP $16.99 per bottle
- Allegiance Wines Kindred Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - 2 bottles, RRP $16.36 per bottle
- Malindi McLaren Vale GSM 2017 - Top Rated by WM Customers - 2 bottles, RRP $17.99 per bottle
- Grant Burge Batch 28 Shiraz 2018 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16.00 per bottle
- Baily & Baily Toms Tricks Australian Tawny NV - 1 bottles, RRP $12.00 per bottle
- TOTAL 13 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here