Sensational South Australian Reds!
South Australia makes some of the best wines in the world - never mind Australia! And the region's Reds sure are something to write home about! So we've put together a baker's dozen of beautiful Reds, overflowing with regional flair. From the likes of Wolf Blass, Annie's Lane, Briar Ridge and more, get the varietals you love in your cellar for a sensational season of sipping ahead!
The Bottom Line
- 13 stunning Reds from South Australia's world-famous soils!
- Annie's Lane, Wolf Blass, Briar Ridge and MUCH more!
- Cab Sauv, Shiraz, Grenache and blends from McLaren Vale, Coonawarra, and more!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- First Impressions Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $9.99 per bottle
- The Collector Shiraz 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $12.99 per bottle
- The Buyers Find Clare Valley Shiraz Cabernet 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $16.00 per bottle
- Malindi McLaren Vale GSM 2017 - 2 bottles, RRP $17.99 per bottle
- Briar Ridge Coonawarra Cabernet Merlot 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $23.86 per bottle
- Bromley by Wolf Blass McLaren Vale Shiraz 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $29.99 per bottle
- Annie's Lane The Locals Shiraz Grenache 2013 - 1 bottles, RRP $22.99 per bottle
- TOTAL 13 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here