Fresh and Vibrant Fleurieu Peninsula Sauvvy!
Bright and brisk, this Sauvvy is a beautiful drop for Whites fans to enjoy all winter long! With fresh, aromatic fruit salad flavour, and a taut edge of citrus, it's perfect sofa-side sipping - or lovely alongside some crisp calamari!
The Bottom Line
- Brand New to WineMarket!
- Enjoy now or cellar until 2022
- Pair with fresh seafood or a crispy salt and pepper calamari dish!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
More Info: "New Zealand Sauv Blanc may be world class, but there are plenty of great examples to be found on home soil... Like this fresh and light example from South Australia's Fleurieu Peninsula. With inviting fruit salad flavours and a citrus edge, it's perfect to enjoy all year long!"
The mix contains:
- Peter Lehmann Clancy's Cab Shiraz Merlot 2011 - 2 bottles, RRP $18 per bottle
- Wolf Blass President's Selection Shiraz Cab 2012 - 2 bottles, RRP $22.99 per bottle
- Smith & Hooper Joanna Cabernet Merlot Shiraz 2009 - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- Yalumba Blk Label Limestone Coast Cab t 2009 - 2 bottles, RRP $0 per bottle
- Wynns Coonawarra Cabernet Shiraz Merlot 2011 - 2 bottles, RRP $24.99 per bottle
- Jamiesons Run Coonawarra Cab Shiraz Merlot 2012 - 2 bottles, RRP $15.99 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
*Ts & Cs apply. Offer expires 8:00am (AEST) XX/11/2016 or when sold out. No voucher code required - price will be reduced on the site. Purchases from WineMarket must not be re-sold commercially. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. WineMarket reserves the right to cancel orders made outside of these terms and conditions. Standard WineMarket T&C's apply.
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here