Get wine smart with a mighty mix of whites!
With the weather going from hot to scorching, and guests dropping by at all hours, this is NOT the time to run low on high rotation whites. Here’s a little life hack: when you snap up a dozen of these mighty whites, not only will you be getting drops valued up to $27.5 per bottle, you’ll also avoid having to make a last minute dash to the shop 5 minutes before your guests are set to arrive. To ensure you impress too, we’ve packed this headline-making set full of Chardonnay, Riesling and Sauuvy with a few big regions and 5 Red Star names attached. We like to call it “getting wine smart” - a New Year’s resolution of the most refreshing kind.
The Bottom Line
- Includes 5 Red Star beauties from Dandelion, Haselgrove and Delatite
- Adelaide Hills Sauuvy, 93-Point Clare Valley Riesling, Chardy and more
- Pair with fresh seafood, a fruit salad or soft white cheeses
- The perfect summer mix!
The mix contains:
- Elysian Springs Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $27.5 per bottle
- Richard Hamilton Watervale Riesling 2016 - 5 Black Star winery, 93 Halliday Points - 2 bottles, RRP $20 per bottle
- Dandelion Twilight Adhl Chardonnay 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, 89 Halliday Points - 2 bottles, RRP $27.5 per bottle
- Watson Family SBS 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $20 per bottle
- Haselgrove First Cut AH Sauv Blanc 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $23 per bottle
- Delatite Traditional Chardonnay 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, 89 Halliday Points - 2 bottles, RRP $22 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES