Gris or Grigio?
Do you know the difference between your Gris and your Grigio? If you didn't know they were different - you're far from the only one! While they ARE made from the same variety of grape, it's the style that differentiates the two types of wine. Italian-style Pinot Grigio style wines tend to be more delicate, light-bodied, and crisp, with floral aromatics and vivacious fruit flavour with just a touch of spice. French-style Pinot Gris wines are fuller on the palate, more supple in texture, and full of rich fruit and spice. Whichever style you prefer - you'll find a great example of it in this pretty little pack! From the Adelaide Hills all the way to New Zealand - it's a tasting pack you simply can't miss!
The Bottom Line
- A dozen pretty Pinots - both Gris and Grigio!
- Includes drops from fan fave Malindi!
- From the Adelaide Hills, New Zealand, and more!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Palladium Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris 2018 - 2 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- Crackerjack Pinot Grigio 2018 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Spaniards Bridge New Zealand Pinot Gris 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $18.17275 per bottle
- Kapuka New Zealand Pinot Gris 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $19.99 per bottle
- Malindi Adelaide Hills Pinot Grigio 2017 - 2 bottles, RRP $17.99 per bottle
- Allegiance Wines Kindred Pinot Grigio 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $18 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here