New Vintage Of A Top Seller
You really can't go past these when you're looking for a reliable classic. One of Australia's most-loved labels, and the grape variety that's been king of dry whites since the 1950s. Perfect refreshment, every time.
The Bottom Line
- Grant Burge: 5 Red Star James Halliday rated winery
- One of the true Barossa icons
- We've sold through handfuls of vintages of this wine and it's still going!
- Finely balanced with creamy notes & crisp, dry acidity
- Cellar must-have for everyday drinking
- From Baron of the Barossa Grant Burge
Burge, he's had 20 batches to perfect this Chardonnay so you just know it's going to be good.
Just like John West, it's the grapes Burgey rejects that makes Burgey the best. When the big fella picks his Chardonnay bunches he does it with the care and attention a mother dog would give when picking up her new litter of pups and it shows through in the quality of this vintage of the Batch 20 Chardy.
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here