How much is the delivery charge?
Delivery is FREE, everywhere, for everyone!
How long will my delivery take?
We aim to deliver to capital city metropolitan areas within 7-10 working days. For delivery addresses in Australian regional centres and outside metropolitan capital cities, allow at least 14 working days. In outlying areas, delivery may take a little longer. We can’t guarantee any specific delivery date but rest assured we’re coming as fast as we can!
Wine is normally delivered Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm and to either business premises or a residence. Please note that we are unable to deliver to a PO Box or Australia Post Facilities.
Alcohol and Dry Area restrictions for Australia.
Delivery of freight into the areas specified is restricted. WineMarket and its couriers will not deliver to the following postcodes:
- Alice Springs Postcode – 870, 871, 872
- Aurukun Postcode – 4892
- Bamaga Postcode – 4876
- Ceduna Postcode – 5690
- Cherbourg Postcode – 4605
- Christmas Island Postcode – 6798
- Coober Pedy Postcode – 5723
- Doomadgee Postcode – 4830
- Fitzroy Crossing Postcode – 6765
- Halls Creek Postcode – 6770
- Hope Vale Postcode – 4895
- Injinoo Map Postcode – 4876
- Jabiru Postcode – 886
- Katherine Postcode – 850, 851, 852
- Kowanyama Postcode – 4892
- Lockhart River Postcode – 4892
- Mapoon Postcode – 4874
- Mintabie Postcode – 5724
- Mornington Island Postcode – 4871
- Napranum Postcode – 4874
- New Mapoon Postcode – 4876
- Nhulunbuy Postcode – 880, 881
- Oodnadatta Postcode – 5734
- Palm Island Postcode – 4816
- Pine Creek Postcode – 847
- Pormpuraaw Postcode – 4892
- Seisia Postcode – 4876
- Streaky Bay Postcode – 5680
- Tennant Creek Postcode – 860, 861, 862
- Tindal Postcode – 853
- Tiwi Islands Postcode – 822
- Umagico Postcode – 4876
- West Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Postcode – 6799
- Woorabinda Postcode – 4713
- Wujal Wujal Postcode – 4895
- Yarrabah Postcode – 4871
Delivery to South Australia:
If you are ordering products for delivery to South Australia, you agree that: (a) on delivery, the recipient of delivery will be required to (i) sign a declaration confirming their name and that they are over 18 years of age, and (ii) if the recipient looks under 25 (at our discretion), provide proof of ID (including photographic identification and date of birth) and the name and date of birth of the recipient will be recorded; and (b) we are instructed to deliver the products to a person at the delivery address provided they are aged 18 years or over and are not intoxicated. Information collected and recorded under this clause will be held for a minimum of 12 months. These are requirements of South Australia's Liquor Licensing Legislation and will apply from 1 July 2019, and if the recipient is unable to comply, we will not be able to complete the delivery. This does not apply to deliveries where you have specifically instructed us to leave the order at the delivery address.