A Frog Worth Sipping
Bonking Frog may be known for its Merlot, but this lively Semillon Sauvignon Blanc has jumped right into line via fruit sourced from the Margaret River region. Expressive, lush and lovely, this classic blend overflows with fresh fruit balanced by a beautiful lime finish. This multi award-winner is a must for your autumn table - don't miss it!
The Bottom Line
- A multiple award-winner from Bonking Frog!
- 59% Semillon and 41% Sauvignon Blanc
- Perfect partnered with seafood, like salt and pepper squid or freshly grilled prawns with a drizzle of lime.
- FREE DELIVERY!!
"From the Winery: "This lively White is an exciting new addition to the Bonking Frog range of Reds. Called 'Foreigner' because its grapes are sourced from outside the vineyard, and because it's the first White wine - bringing a whole new dimension to the label."
- Gold Medal - Wine Showcase Magazine 2016
- Silver Medal - Rutherglen Wine Show 2016
- Bronze Medal - Perth Royal Wine Show 2016
- Bronze Medal - Winewise Small Vignerons Wine Show 2016
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here