Running low on reds? Take stock of the finer blends in life.
If youâ€™re anything like us, the festive season may have left your waistline (and your cellar shelves) a little worse for wear...But hey, thereâ€™s no time like the present to kick those New Yearâ€™s resolutions into gear! Get to know some of the best reds blends going, from a stylish Grenache Mataro to a delicious Shiraz Viognier, a forward-thinking GSM and a real crowd-pleasing Cab Merlot.
The Bottom Line
- Includes 5 Red Star beauties from Hanging Rock and Evans & Tate
- Grenache Mataros, Shiraz Viogniers, Cab Merlots, GSMs and more
- Perfect for backyard BBQs and fancier dinner parties alike!
The mix contains:
- Twelftree 'BITSA' Grenache Mataro 2013 - 2 bottles, RRP $23 per bottle
- Red Cliffs Shiraz Viognier 2017 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Hanging Rock Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $24.53 per bottle
- Malindi McLaren Vale GSM 2017 - 2 bottles, RRP $17.99 per bottle
- Evans & Tate Two's Company Red Blend 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $13 per bottle
- De Bortoli Billie Harley Cabernet Merlot 2017 - 5 Black Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES