Radiant Reds from Near and Far!
Take a tasting tour around the world with Reds in this cosmopolitan baker's dozen! You'll get to try lesser-known varietals from near and far including Spanish Garnacha, Argentinian Malbec, Spanish Mataro and a French Bordeaux! And just because we like you, we've also thrown in a new 90-Point drop from the one and only Grant Burge - his new Virtuoso Barossa GSM! Don't miss this dozen - it's your summer holiday sorted!
The Bottom Line
- 13 beautiful Reds from Spain, Argentina, France and here at home!
- Includes exciting lesser known varietals like Grenache, Mataro, Malbec and more!
- Plus a FREE 13th bottle: 90-Point Barossa Valley GSM from Grant Burge!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Siete Pecados Garnacha 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $23 per bottle
- La Chamiza Polo Professional Reserva Malbec 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- Equilibrio 4 Monastrell 2013 - 2 bottles, RRP $16.99 per bottle
- Chateau l'Escart Bordeaux 2014 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.3 per bottle
- Banrock The Boardwalk Montepulciano 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- Espiritu Criollo Reserva Malbec 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $22 per bottle
- Virtuoso By Grant Burge GSM 2015 - 90 Points, James Halliday - 1 bottles, RRP $19 per bottle
- TOTAL 13 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here