Shiraz VS Cab Sauv!
Forget the World Cup - the real match is going on right here! Shiraz fans and Cab Sauv fans are both a dedicated lot, and both are convinced their varietal is king. If you're on the fence, get in the game by ordering this case, full of some top rated and fan faves of each - think Grant Burge, McWilliam's, Teusner and more! Start tasting, and pick your side now!
The Bottom Line
- Shiraz and Cab Sauv only - the perfect mix for Reds fans!
- Both excellent, warming winter drops!
- 5 Red Star drops and fan faves!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Teusner Faceless Men Of The Barossa Shiraz 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $27 per bottle
- Grant Burge Batch 01 Barossa Shiraz 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- Hanging Rock Bendigo Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 2015 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $26.99 per bottle
- Dune Ridge Geographe Syrah Cabernet 2016 - 2 bottles, RRP $26.25 per bottle
- Rymill The Gold Trader Coonawarra Cabernet 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- McWilliam's Family Collection Cabernet 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here