A Pack of Pretty Pinots!
Pinot Noir makes a lovely Red for transitioning from late winter to spring - it's vibrant and flavourful enough to enjoy with plenty of winter's most meaty comfort dishes, but delicate and fruit-forward enough to enjoy on its own under warm spring sunshine! We've gathered together some fantastic examples from some of the top Pinot regions around - so pick them up today and start sipping your way to spring!
The Bottom Line
- Beautiful Pinots from the Hunter Valley, Adelaide Hills, and Marlborough!
- Includes 5 Red Star Tyrrell's 'Stomping Ground' Pinot!
- The perfect thing to sip as winter melts into spring!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Waipara Hills Marlborough Pinot Noir 2015 - 3 bottles, RRP $22.41 per bottle
- Tyrrells Stomping Ground HV Pinot Noir 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 3 bottles, RRP $12 per bottle
- Kapuka Marlborough Pinot Noir 2013 - 3 bottles, RRP $19.99 per bottle
- Palladium Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir 2017 - 3 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here