Poulter Reds Tasting Pack (12 Bottles)
Six Of One, Half Dozen Of Th’ Other
Not quite “Yin and Yang” here – more like “Beautifully dark and complex and its just-as-lovable fraternal twin.”
The people asked for a half/half case – we’ve come through with the goods.
The Bottom Line
- Two McLaren Vale up-and-comers
- Six Shiraz, Six GSM!
- Variety – it’s good for you…
- Both with stacks of glowing customer reviews already
The mix contains:
- Poulter & Pawlyk McLaren Vale GSM 2013 - 6 bottles, RRP $22 per bottle
- Poulter & Pawlyk McLaren Vale Shiraz 2014 - 6 bottles, RRP $22 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
Colour: Deep ruby/purple
Nose: Intriguing aromas of honey, leather, blackberries and pepper
Palate: The Grenache adds body and fruitiness without tannins, the full bodied Shiraz adds colour, backbone and tannins to help balance the blend and the Mourvedre contributes perfumed elegance, structure and acidity. Together in they produce cherry and plum flavours that exude soft, full and rounded texture.
Colour: Deep dark purple
Nose: Berries and black currants with hints of white pepper and dark chocolate
Palate: It’s a rich wine with firm tannins that give the wine both depth and strength.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)