Gris or Grigio?
Do you know the difference between your Gris and your Grigio? If you didn't know they were different - you're far from the only one! While they ARE made from the same variety of grape, it's the style that differentiates the two types of wine. Italian-style Pinot Grigio style wines tend to be more delicate, light-bodied, and crisp, with floral aromatics and vivacious fruit flavour with just a touch of spice. French-style Pinot Gris wines are fuller on the palate, more supple in texture, and full of rich fruit and spice. Whichever style you prefer - you'll find a great example of it in this pretty little pack! From the Adelaide Hills all the way to Italy - it's a tasting pack you simply can't miss!
The Bottom Line
- A dozen pretty Pinots - both Gris and Grigio!
- Includes drops from fan fave Malindi!
- From the Adelaide Hills, New Zealand, Italy, and more!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Allegiance Wines Kindred Pinot Grigio 2016 - 3 bottles, RRP $15 per bottle
- Malindi Adelaide Hills Pinot Grigio 2017 - 3 bottles, RRP $17.99 per bottle
- Ribbon Hills Marlborough Pinot Gris 2016 - 3 bottles, RRP $26.99 per bottle
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio 2015 - 3 bottles, RRP $23 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers! *Ts & Cs apply.
Offer expires 08:00am (AEDT) 18/10/2018 or when sold out. No voucher code required – price will be reduced on the site. Purchases from WineMarket must not be re–sold commercially. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. WineMarket reserves the right to cancel orders made outside of these terms and conditions. Standard WineMarket T&C's apply.
Prices displayed may vary for the Northern Territory. Read More Here