French Vintage Wine Mix (6 Bottles)
A Box Of Bordeaux & Beyond!
You don't need to be riding a blue and white striped bicycle wearing a beret while holding a baguette to get into French wine. Thankfully, hundreds of years of French winemaking means that we can enjoy great wine, with little fuss, but superb flavours.
This mixed six-pack is a bit of a Tour de France going back to 2006, including Cab Sauvs, Merlots and Red blends from Bordeaux and surrounds. They're all good for what ails ya.
The Bottom Line
- Perfectly aged French Reds for under 15 bucks a bottle!
- The perfect winter warmers for watching a bike race at 10pm
The mix includes:
- Le Jardin de Fleurs Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - 1 bottle
- Chateau Haut Chevalier 2014 - 1 bottle
- Chateau Clos Fontaine 2008 - 1 bottle
- Chateau Le Borderon 2006 - 1 bottle
- Parnasse Pays d'Oc Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 - 1 bottle
- Chateau Segue-Longue-Monnier 2010 - 1 bottle
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)