Deep Woods Estate Mr Cabernet Merlot 2012 Six-pack
Margaret River Cab Merlot Blend With Serious Class
This is about as close to a top–end Bordeaux wine as anything else on earth can get.
Cabernet and Merlot blends are the traditional heroes of the Margaret River, the good ones renowned for their world–beating combination of elegance and power, and the exceptional ones like this, revered.
The Bottom Line
- Margaret River Madness - ends Monday!
- 96 Points – James Halliday
- 3 Gold Medals, 4 Silver, 4 Bronze (and more to come for sure!)
- Cabernet and Merlot – the traditional makings of the great wines of Bordeaux
- Will cellar incredibly well (20 years+)
It's got 96 Points from James Halliday. It's won 11 Medals at some of the world's top shows. It's got incredible cellaring potential. Basically, it's the best wine in our cellar right now. And it could be in yours in a few days if you play your cards right here.
In true Bordeaux-blend style, this wines' full of juicy, powerful red and black fruit flavours but underpinned by an elegance that the likes of your ball-busting Barossa Shiraz can never quite manage. Beautiful to drink now, and will improve for the next two decades or so if you like something with a nice bit of age.
Unbelievable stuff at anywhere near this price.
Medals So Far…
- Gold – Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2014
- Gold – Perth Royal Wine Show 2014
- Gold – Royal Queensland Wine Show 2014
- Silver – Margaret River Wine Show 2013
- Silver – China Wine & Spirits Awards 2014
- Silver – Qantas Wine Show of WA Mt Barker 2014
- Silver – Margaret River Wine Show 2014
- Bronze – Royal Melbourne Wine Awards 2013
- Bronze – Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2014
- Bronze – Royal Hobart Wine Show 2014
- Bronze – National Wine Show of Australia 2014
*Ts & Cs apply. Offer expires 08:00am (AEDT) 01/03/2017 or when sold out. No voucher code required – price will be reduced on the site. Purchases from WineMarket must not be re–sold commercially. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash. WineMarket reserves the right to cancel orders made outside of these terms and conditions. Standard WineMarket T&C's apply.
The wine is simply delicious!
It was perfectly drinkable but we were a little disappointed with the wine at the price. This is a question of taste of course.
Good luck. You never get more than you pay for.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)