St Hallett Gamekeepers Barossa Shiraz 2015 (12 Bottles)
This Best-Selling Red Is Back!
In a valley blessed with big names, few evoke a sense of authentic quality and classic Barossa class more than the iconic St Hallett winery.
The Bottom Line:
- St Hallett Gamekeepers Shiraz is one of our all time, best selling, number one, top, top, top, favourite of all favourite brands
- Back in stock for a limited time...
- 5 STAR James Halliday rated winery
- A brilliantly vibrant, spicy and deeply flavoured Shiraz of authentic quality & Barossa class
- Replaces the best-selling St Hallett Gamekeepers Shiraz 2013 Vintage
For more than 30 years St Hallett has represented all that is good about Australia’s most famous wine region by producing wines of depth, character and complexity with remarkable consistency.
The stamp of quality extends through the whole range but there’s no better combination of that quality and great value than what you’ll find in the brilliantly reliable and remarkably well priced Gamekeepers red blend.
This is a Barossa bottled, brilliantly vibrant, spicy and deeply flavoured Shiraz with lashings of rich Barossa fruit and hallmark soft tannins.
It’s the traditional Barossa blend of Shiraz and Grenache made even more interesting by the addition of a splash of the great Portuguese variety Touriga Nacional.
It’s the kind of wine you’ll want to drink every day and at this price you can.
You could spend every day from now until a team from the Northern Territory wins the World Ice Hockey championship looking for a better Barossa red or you could just click "buy now" and get it delivered to your door.
If you’re game, we are.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)