House Shiraz Value Mixed Case (14 Bottles)
An Embarrassment Of Shiraz! 14 Bottles Of Big Names
If you’ve made it this far, it’s a good bet you’ve been known to get into a Shiraz or two. Or twelve. Or how about fourteen? These are some of the most popular labels we’ve ever had, all together for a big, Shiraz-fuelled rendezvous. Aussie Reds at their finest!
The Bottom Line
- 14 bottles – so much Shiraz!
- From Langhorne Creek to Mclaren Vale, De Bortoli to Banrock Station...
- 100% Aussie Shiraz – no filler
- $6.36 per bottle - from an average RRP of over $15
The mix contains:
- De Bortoli Family Reserve Shiraz 2014 - 2 Bottles. RRP $14.99 per bottle.
- Tarquin Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2013 - 2 Bottles. RRP $19.99 per bottle.
- Sandford Shiraz 2015 - 2 Bottles. RRP $14.99 per bottle.
- Rooks Lane Shiraz 2015 - 2 Bottles. RRP $14.99 per bottle.
- Murray Bend SEA Shiraz 2015 - 2 Bottles. RRP $14.99 per bottle.
- Bleeding Heart Lower Murray/McLaren Vale Shiraz 2014 - 2 Bottles. RRP $15 per bottle.
- Banrock Station Shiraz 2014 - 2 Bottles. RRP $15.49 per bottle.
- TOTAL 14 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)