Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label NV 6 pack
Reasons to buy
Veuve for $52.80 a bottle!
One of the most recognizable images in the wine universe is Veuve Clicquot's blazing yellow label.
Sure, on a traffic signal it means slow down, but in the world of Champagne it's all about go go go. Established in 1772, Veuve Clicquot Champagne is one of the most prestigious brands in the world. It's synonymous with luxury, good times and superb quality.
Whether throwing a spa party for some close friends at the Playboy Mansion or celebrating something-or-other significant, Veuve Clicquot Champagne offers incredible consistency, rich flavour and hallmark complexity with a fine, elegant fizz that lingers long in the mouth. Glorious stuff.
- Top Seller Further Reduced - Don't pay
$79.99Don't pay $54.99Now $52.80 a bottle!
- One of the world's great Champagne brands known for its consistent quality and luxury appeal
- Fruit sourced from premier and grand cru vineyards producing fuller flavoured, more aromatic wines
- Appropriate to cellar, the non-vintage is one of the few Champagnes to age exceptionally well
- 50 - 60 different Crus go into the blend of Veuve Clicquot making it one of the most complex and reliable champagnes on the market.
- Note: individual bottles in this 6-pack are not individually boxed or packaged
Veuve Cliquot Yellow Label NV
France - Champagne
Reserve wine components see oak
Premium Sparkling varieties
A tasty selection of canapes including mini bruchetta and prawns
Grapes from 50 to 60 different crus, or growing areas, are used to produce the Veuve Cliquot Brut Yellow Label NV.
Immediately pleasing to the nose, bursting with lemon brioche, honey, stone fruits
Tastes like Veuve! Exceptional complexity bursts onto the palate, with initial notes of fruit followed by more discreet aromas of brioche. The blend is led by Pinot Noir, followed by Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
The Veuve Non Vintage house style is achieved by a complex blending exercise of up to 60 different wines and can include some reserve wine components that can be as old as 10 years to add complexity and texture.
Veuve Clicquot is one of France's most premier Champagne houses, with an instantly recognisable yellow label which is truly loved in today's bubble-drinking world. Founded in 1772, the house was well represented by Madame Clicquot, forging Veuve's reputation with Europe's nobility.