Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Nv (6 Bottles)
Crowd Favourite Veuve Clicquot Champagne!
One of the most recognizable images in the wine universe is Veuve Clicquot's blazing yellow label.
Sure, on a traffic signal it means slow down, but in the world of Champagne it's all about go go go. Established in 1772, Veuve Clicquot Champagne is one of the most prestigious brands in the world. It's synonymous with luxury, good times and superb quality.
Whether throwing a spa party for some close friends at the Playboy Mansion or celebrating something-or-other significant, Veuve Clicquot Champagne offers incredible consistency, rich flavour and hallmark complexity with a fine, elegant fizz that lingers long in the mouth. Glorious stuff.
The Bottom Line
- $59.85 per bottle
- One of the world's great Champagne brands known for its consistent quality and luxury appeal
- Fruit sourced from premier and grand cru vineyards producing fuller flavoured, more aromatic wines
- Appropriate to cellar, the non-vintage is one of the few Champagnes to age exceptionally well
- 50 - 60 different Crus go into the blend of Veuve Clicquot making it one of the most complex and reliable champagnes on the market.
- Note: individual bottles in this 6-pack are not individually boxed or packaged
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)