SIEUR D'ARQUES AIMERY GRAND CUVEE 1531 (12 bottles)
Our Top-Selling French Sparkling EVER.
Seriously, just check out the customer reviews below…
World class French fizz – ranked higher than Veuve Clicquot, Pol Roger, Taittinger and Piper-Hiedsieck... This one’s been a WineMarket favourite since the very beginning. You’ll taste why.
The Bottom Line
- Don't pay
$25, now $15.20 a bottle!!
- Ranked 6th out of 300 sparkling wines (including champagne) in the Stern Magazine Wine Review in Germany
- Fantastic French Fizz - stock up now for Party Season and beyond!
- Did we mention the bling...? 16 GOLD medals! A stunner sparkling
- BYO - a glass of chilled French sparkling is the perfect accompaniment to simple, fresh seafood
- Made in methode traditionelle - the classic Champagne method for a premium, elegant sparkling
- From a vineyard with history dating back to the 5th Century BC
- Amazing quality for a bargain price
- Don't just take our word for it - the reviews are in and the Winemarketeers are loving this Sparkling! Check out the Ratings and Reviews tab above!...
All good wine should excite and beguile but very few liquids can sharpen a celebration and awaken anticipation quite like fine sparkling wine.
It's almost as if we're hardwired to put on our party hats and slip on our dancing shoes as soon as those magical little bubbles tickle our noses and explode across our tongues. It's about as mood enhancing a substance you can get without breaking the law.
This value for money sparkling is no exception, the tasting note goes as follows: ‘Indulge yourself in this subtle, elegant sparkling wine. Its yellow robe with green lights reveals delicate, beautiful bubbles. Its fresh, lively, gracious nose is dominated by white flower and citrus aromas. The attack is fresh and creamy with delicately lemony flavors that slowly make way for longlasting candied, mineral notes at the finish.’
This has been the hands-down, undisputed office favourite at WineMarket for a few years now, and while soaring popularity and worldwide recognition have pushed the price up a dollar or so since we first had it, it's still up there with the best deal on quality bubbles on earth.
So what are you waiting for, pick up a case or two today and get those corks popping!
And now for the bling – 16 GOLD MEDALS!!!
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : Best of Class - 2013 Pacific Rim Competition, California
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : Best of Class – 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2012
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : 92/100 - Los Angeles International W&S Competition 2011
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2012
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2011
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2009
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux – VINALIES 2012
- 2 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2012.
- 2 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2011.
- 1 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2010.
- 2 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2009.
- 2 GOLD MEDAL : AOC Crémant de Limoux - CONCOURS GENERAL AGRICOLE DE PARIS 2008.
- 90/100 – Campbell Mattinson, The Wine Front, July 2012
- Ranked 6/300 by STERN Magazine
Bust out the Top Rated French bubbles!
100% Money back guarantee
8000+ customer reviews
For price x quality a 5.
No-one can believe the quality; no-one can believe the price; no-one can believe it is a french import of quality. EVERYONE keeps purchasing and spreading the word, although we all really want to keep it a sort of secret for ourselves!
But what can you do when you get asked time and time again 'Wow! Where did you get this and how can we get some?'
I would totally buy this again,
Cheers, :) :)
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)