Reds, Whites, Imported Bubbles And Scotch (12 Bottles)
Reds, Whites, Imported Bubbles AND Scotch!
Where to start? This is a party in a box: everything you need to stock the place for entertaining or just to make sure that there’s always something good sitting ready for a weekday tipple. Sparkling from Spain, Aussie Reds and Whites, plus we’ve snuck in a nice big bottle of the most famous Whisky on earth. Get involved!
The Bottom Line
- Includes a bottle of Johnnie Walker Scotch, worth $48 alone
- A top collection of Reds and Whites
- PLUS vintage Spanish sparkling from famous Freixenet
And hey - every wine we sell comes with a 100% money-back guarantee! Try two bottles out of the dozen, and if you're not in love with them, get in touch and we'll refund the entire case and come pick up the remaining 10 bottles for free. No risk, no nasty surprises!
The mix contains:
- Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch Whisky 700ML- 1 bottle, RRP $48 per bottle. World famous Scotch!
- Freixenet Vintage Cava 2013 - 1 bottle, RRP $15.99 per bottle. Deluxe Spanish bubbly
- Murray Bend Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Act IV Shiraz 2014 - 1 bottle, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Murray Bend Shiraz 2014 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Act IV Chardonnay 2015 - 1 bottle, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Act IV Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- Murray Bend Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
Had all my guests covered with this great bunch!!
Will be watching out for the next batch
that is how I got on the the ACT 1V label which i find all the wines they produce are goooood value. Murray bend is also good So throw in a scotch and imported bubbly you can not go wrong.I have had two.
Always good value.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)