Our Favourite Spanish Red!
Lush Spanish reds of this pedigree have always been a luxury - the history behind the netting 'round the bottle was to keep unscrupulous folk (like those pesky butlers) from drinking the good stuff when the boss was away and replacing it with cheap plonk on the quiet.
When you taste this full bodied, opulent Tempranillo and Garnacha (that's Grenache, folks!) blend, with deep blackberry and cherry flavours and hints of vanilla, you’ll want it all to yourself too.
The Bottom Line
- Smooth, luscious full-bodied Spanish red blend
- Bronze Medal Winner - International Wine and Spirit Competition, 2014
- Jump on board the Spanish red trend - super hot right now!
- Beautifully ornate, fancy bottle - complete with gold netting!
- Easy drinking blend of Tempranillo and Garnacha (that's Grenache!)
- Save for a special occasion or just make dinner time a little fancier
This price won't be around for long; net yourself a true bargain while it's going!
WineMarket Staff Review
"This is more like it! A Spanish blend that absolutely nails what the style should be: full, lively and complex without taking itself too seriously. Nice bit of age to soften it out, and plenty of spicy red berry. It's made to be drunk- preferably in the sun, around a table groaning under the weight of home cooking."
- October 2014