Marcel Pierre Epernay Brut Champagne Nv (6 Bottles)
True Classic Champagne.
There’s a reason why so little of the bubbly in the world can call itself Champagne. Not only does it have to be from that particular patch of hallowed French soil, but the work that goes into every single bottle is colossal.
It’s expensive to make. Bloody expensive. It’s tedious, strictly regulated, back-breaking work in cold, dark, French cellars.
That’s why the stuff is usually the price of diamond-encrusted caviar, and why nobody is wasting their prime Champagne real estate on making anything other than top-notch wine.
And that’s why this Marcel Pierre is the bargain of a lifetime. True Champagne, with all the class that goes with it, for only $33.33 a bottle!!. Light, finessed, elegant, in a word: Champagne.
This is value for money in its purest form.
The Bottom Line:
- The LOWEST PRICE on any Champagne in WineMarket history - no joke!
- Light, finessed, elegant, in a word: Champagne
- $33.33 per bottle
- Incredible value for money. The RRP is a bargain at $42 a bottle but you're getting it for even better!!
- Need a reason to celebrate? Celebrate this deal!
- Stock up while you can... perfect for parties, celebrations, long lunches, special dinners, boozy brunches, you name it
- Limited cases and at this price its going to fly out the door
I like the lightness of the French and as an aperitif it was fine. certainly can't compete with any food with flavour. Best drunk alone.
All in all for 25 bucks you can't go wrong. But if you want to impress your girlfriend buy the 02 Radenti.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)