Jean Loret Doux Normandy Cider (6 X 750ml
Ooh La La... Fancy French Cider Special!
Whoohoo! That’s our cheer for Cider.
Cider mania is really taking hold in Australia with every other BBQ, picnic, wedding, barmitzvah or funeral featuring it and we’re excited to announce we've unearthed this tasty little French number.
From one of the spiritual homes of Cider, our French connection has us landing this delicious, flavoursome drop from premium producer Jean Loret, and from the best cider growing region in France, Normandy.
Coming in handy 750ml bottles, its the perfect size to throw in your fridge or esky and cool down on those extra hot summer days. And in the style of the more premium ciders of Normandy, it's sealed with a cork and wire- just like Champagne.
But with only a very limited number of cases available, you don't want to miss out. Stock up while you can.
The Bottom Line
- Premium imported French Cider for $8.83 a bottle!
- Sourced from premium orchards in Normandy, France
- Not your usual 330ml bottle size, these are 750ml big boy bottles - just like a bottle of wine. Great value!
- Fantastic price for an imported Cider all the way from France!
- It's a tad sweeter than some Aussie Ciders - try the traditional French style!
Would not buy again.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)