Gris & Grigio Dozen (12 Bottles)
You Say Gris, I Say Grigio... We All Say Delicious!
You might think Gris and Grigio are just different words for the same type of wine - and you'd be half right! Though they're technically the same varietal, the two vary in style, with Pinot Gris tending towards richer, sweeter, more fruit-driven flavours, and Pinot Grigio showing a more restrained, crisp, clean citrus palate. One thing is for sure though - they are both equally delicious! And this pack has got some absolute crackers from prestigious wineries here in Oz and straight from the old country, Italy! Don't miss this one!
The Bottom Line
- Includes gorgeous Gris from Aussie legends Irvine and Paxton!
- And great Grigio from fan fave Crackerjack and Italian-made Piccini!
- Try both styles and find your favourite!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Irvine Eden Valley Pinot Gris 2016 - 3 bottles, RRP $19 per bottle
- Paxton McLaren Vale Pinot Gris 2016 - 5 Red Star winery, James Halliday - 3 bottles, RRP $20 per bottle
- Piccini Pinot Grigio 2014 - 3 bottles, RRP $10 per bottle
- Crackerjack Pinot Grigio 2017 - WM Fan Favourite! - 3 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)