Grant Burge Batch 28 Shiraz 2017 (12 Bottles)
The New Vintage Burge Shiraz
Remember those days when a four-litre box of Chateau Cardboard was the best value money could buy and the bladder inside doubled as a handy pillow?
Well, those days may be well past, but Burge is BACK! Celebrate appropriately!...
The Bottom Line:
- Top Selling Grant Burge Shiraz!!
- The little brother of our all time top selling Batch 01 Barossa Shiraz
- We've sold through numerous vintages of this wine and it keeps flying out the door - that's because it's great quality for a great price!
- Richly flavoured, gently spicy Red with a juicy consistency that is oh so very gluggable
- One of the true Barossa icons, Grant Burge continue to produce great quality wines at stunning prices
- 5 Red Star James Halliday rated winery
Producers like Grant Burge realised that wine can be sophisticated, tasty, complex, great with food and yet still be down right affordable. And though we might miss tying the cask wine to a hills hoist and playing ‘Wheel Of Fort-goon’, we've learnt that there’s more to life than those simple times.
So when Burge approached us with this great Batch range of wines, we leapt up from our chairs to attention. Batch 28 is a selection of some of the best fruit from some of Burge’s long list of Barossa Valley grape growers.
The wines are intended to be shared with friends, drunk with great meals, all the while keeping the hip pocket happy. This Shiraz is a richly flavoured, gently spicy red with a juicy consistency that is oh so very gluggable. Dive in and enjoy.
And with Burgey being a good mate, he decided to let us at this great value wine at an even finer price. One hand helps the other. Without further ado, grab a hold of this freakishly good deal today.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)