Grant Burge Batch 19 Pinot Grigio 2015 (12 Bottles)
Grant Burge Does It Again! Grab A Grigio...
Grant Burge has been a popular bloke around these parts since the very first WineMarketeer clicked through the (awful!) website way back in 2008. And his "Batch Series" has been impressing ever since!
The Bottom Line
- 5 Star James Halliday-rated winery
- From one of the true Barossa icons
- We've sold through numerous vintages of this wine and it keeps flying out the door!
- Finely balanced with creamy notes & crisp, dry acidity
- Cellar must-have for everyday drinking
Pinot Grigio’s a variety that Burgey kept under wraps for a while, perfecting the final wine from his pristine vineyards before unleashing it on us.
And boy, he deserves every one of his five, shiny James Halliday rated stars for this wine.
Best yet, thrills come cheap.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)