Cab Sauv Must Have Dozen (12 Bottles)
Keen for Cab Sauv? See Here!
Cab Sauv is often considered the King of Red varieties - and no wonder! No matter where it's grown - and it's grown in a range of climates - it always yields full-bodied, dark fruit flavour with hints of everything from vegetal to peppery savoury notes mingled in. In short - it covers a wide range of flavours, and can be broad and juicy, or complex and tight. All the more reason to try as much as you can! We suggest starting here!
The Bottom Line
- Gorgeous Cabs from top regions including Coonawarra and Bordeaux!
- Includes drops from Grant Burge, Evans & Tate, and McWilliam's!
- Try a whole range of styles and find your favourite today!
- FREE DELIVERY!!
The mix contains:
- Grant Burge Batch 29 Cabernet 2017 - 5 Red Star Winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- Rymill The Gold Trader Coonawarra Cabernet 2015 - Top-Rated! - 2 bottles, RRP $25 per bottle
- Evans & Tate Metricup Rd Cab Sauv 2012 - 5 Red Star Winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $23.99 per bottle
- Les Deux Pins Cabernet Sauvignon 2015 - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- McWilliam's Family Collection Cabernet 2016 - 5 Red Star Winery, James Halliday - 2 bottles, RRP $16 per bottle
- Crackerjack Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 - Top-Rated! - 2 bottles, RRP $14.99 per bottle
- TOTAL 12 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)