Six Big Barossa Reds (6 Bottles)
Barossa Tasting Pack - Six Of Our Best!
Wines that can be put away and brought out with a flourish. Wines that start conversations. Wines that earn you approving nods from fathers-in-law. These are bottles that you’ll remember where you drank them.
This collection of reds represents more than six super-premium bottles of wine. It’s six shiny new toys, six cold winter evenings, the makings of six unforgettable steak dinners. Perfect for gifts, and even better for keeping all to yourself.
The Bottom Line
- Including 94 point McGuigan Shortlist and 93 point Dandelion Lionheart!
- All 5 star Halliday-rated wineries!
- The choicest Barossa pickings!
This mix brings to you Barossa beauties from six of our favourite makers of all time.
The mix contains:
- Dandelion Lionheart of Barossa Shiraz 2013, 1 bottle – RRP $27.50, 93 Points – James Halliday
- McGuigan Shortlist Barossa Shiraz 2012, 1 bottle – RRP $29, 94Points – James Halliday
- Brands Laira The Laira Barossa Shiraz 2013, 1 bottle – RRP $20
- Grant Burge Hillcot Barossa Merlot 2013, 1 bottle – RRP $24
- Hewitson Baby Bush Barossa Mourvedre 2012, 1 bottle – RRP $27
- Spinifex Miette Barossa Mataro 2011, 1 bottle – RRP $22
- TOTAL 6 BOTTLES
We will make every effort to supply orders exactly as listed above but if necessary will replace any out of stock wine with a similar bottle of equal or greater quality. Cheers!
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)