Barossa Tasting Pack (6 Bottles)
Barossa Reds Tasting Pack
Australian Shiraz is world famous, and Barossa Shiraz leads the charge. This region and variety go together famously, and this Tasting Pack shows why perfectly.
Take a look at the lineup: famous 5-star Halliday rated wineries like Dandelion, Teusner and Heirloom, showcasing some of their best wines - the sort that has made this country famous wherever wine lovers love bold, flavoursome reds!
Our previous McLaren Vale and Coonawarra Tasting Packs have proven to be hugely popular, and this one will certainly take pride of place alongside them in your cellar!
This pack contains:
- Dandelion Lionheart of Barossa Shiraz 2013, RRP $27.50 93 Points - James Halliday, 5 Red Star Winery
- Spinifex Barossa Esprit 2011, RRP $35.00 5 Red Star Winery
- Zeppelin Big Bertha Barossa Shiraz 2013, RRP $19.00 94 Points - James Halliday
- Heirloom Barossa Shiraz 2014, RRP $40.00 95 Points - James Halliday, 5 Red Star Winery
- Teusner The Bilmore Barossa Shiraz 2014, RRP $26.00 96 Points - James Halliday, 5 Red Star Winery
- Brand's Laira The Laira Barossa Shiraz 2013, RRP $20.00 5 Star Winery
This collection either represents a perfect introduction to the region or, for experienced Barossa lovers, an absolute steal! Make no mistake, these are dinner party quality wines that are ready to impress in any company.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)