Barossa Shiraz Mix (6 Bottles)
Best of the Barossa
Take your taste-buds on a tour of the Barossa with this six-pack stocked to the brim with some of the best bottles the Barossa has to offer. Big name brands to be snapped up for a song here.
The Bottom Line
- Taste some of the best the Barossa has to offer
- HUGE value here
- All that famous Aussie drop - Barossa Shiraz
The Mix Contains:
- Peter Lehmann Back to Back Barossa Shiraz 2013 (12 Bottles) - 1 bottle
- Chris Ringland CR Barossa Shiraz 2015 (6 Bottles) - 1 bottle
- Mitolo Reiver Shiraz 2013 (6 Bottles) - 1 bottle, RRP $58 per bottle
- McGuigan Shortlist Barossa Shiraz 2012 (6 Bottles) - 1 bottle,/li>
- Teusner The Bilmore Barossa Shiraz 2015 (6 Bottles) - 1 bottle
- Hares Chase Iron Scraper Barossa Shiraz 2013 (6 Bottles) - 1 bottle
Try Australian Shiraz from arguably the most famous place for it - South Australia's Barossa Valley.
Dark ruby. The finish is remarkable, light and almost airy, yet with a savoury note that serves to highlight the fruit.
Dark beetroot. A classic fruit driven Barossa Valley shiraz, this wine displays ripe mulberry and plum characteristics. The conscious integrations of oak results in subtle vanilla and spice. This wine has youthful, grippy tannins and will develop in the bottle for the next 10 years.
Hares Chase "Iron Scraper"
Deep Brick Red. Cranberries and Mulberries are the dominant fruit flavours in this amalgam of spice and fruit. The wine has good structure which holds the soft rich middle palate in place.
Peter Lehmann "Back to Back"
Bright red garnet. Dark berry fruits, plums & chocolate. Bursting with juicy black berry fruits, classic Barossa spice, well-balanced and with soft approachable tannins.
Chris Ringland "CR"
Very deep red. Scarlet rim. Initial impression of ripe red berries, blue berries and milk chocolate. Hints of camphor and vanilla. Medium to full bodied. The fruit weight is carried by moderate acidity and very soft tannins. Still very youthful for a Barossa Shiraz from a very solid vintage.
It shows early signs of development but the flavour is deep and the profile generally attractive. Blackberry, leather, dark chocolate and toast characters lead the way before a grainy, ruggedly tannic, warm finish.
You'll love these too, have a look!
Need Help? Call 1300 289 946
(9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.)